Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm dreaming of a as seen on tv Christmas

No - not a white Christmas. I don't want snow. I don't even like snow. I am dreaming of 'as seen on tv' products. OK....I know I am not the only one. I know of at least 2 other people that share my love of 'as seen on tv' greatness. Laura has always shown her support of these items without hesitation, where I on the other hand, have been a closet lover of 'as seen on tv'. Can they really work? Are they really as great as they seem? Why didn't I think of that? Well, this Christmas (and birthday) I received 3 of the 'do they work?' items. I have been given the great honor of trying these too good to be true items - and I didn't even have to pay for them! So, product reviews soon to come....stay tuned and I will let you know if they are a 'deal or a dud' : ) It could be that I have dogs with nails that don't scratch...AND....they lay there with love in their eyes as I file away their nails rather than the fear that they normally exhibit as I lay on my back with their paws over my head, trying to find their nail bed in the light so that I don't clamp down with dull nail trimmers leaving them bleeding to death when I make a cut too short. I may be able to wear my old sagging bras with sleeveless t back shirts - no bra strap showing...AND....perky boobs. And, I may never have to shave again. The girl on the box looks like it is the greatest thing ever. She calmly wipes away the hair...AND....it exfoliates at the same time. How much greater can it get? Gotta go....gotta get started on using this stuff! Hope all of your dreams came true this Christmas and you got everything you wanted!

2 comments:

Laura said...

yaayy! can't wait to hear the results!

Enjoying the journey... said...

I will be checking back to see if the bra strap gadget really works!!!! :)