Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't have any adorable kids of my own to show off with funny hats on their heads. My new year's eve was nothing to brag about...so...no pictures of me wearing glittery makeup, clothes or hats. I wasn't crafty enough to think about dressing up the dogs with funny hats. (plus Maddie is already miserable enough - she is running away without the added shame of having her picture taken with a Happy New Year's tierra hanging over her eyes.) So, due to my own mundaneness (not sure if that is a word - but it is in this blog), I will steal this picture of my cousin's little girl ringing in the new year - mainly because she is so stinkin' cute and I wanted to show her off.....I mean.....I will admit I have been biased in the past with my brother and sister's kids....(even though they really are the cutest kids in the world) I really don't have any reason to be biased with this one....I guess she is technically my second cousin? Is that right? Not sure how all that works, but she is far enough removed that I don't think I can call this one bias....she is just flat out cute! : ) Right?
With that said, I hope your 2009 is 10 million times better than 2008. Here's to new goals, attempting to follow up on old goals, happiness, health, and an all around awesome year.

2 comments:

Enjoying the journey... said...

She is so adorable!!!!

Laura said...

I had to show her off to all of my friends at the office this morning, too. They agreed she's beautiful, but it may be that they are just happy that they got a reprieve from me forcing them to look at pictures of my neices & nephews. ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!